A company to work for, work with, and invest in
We are dedicated to sustainable management.
What is sustainable management?
- It refers to a company’s activities to contribute to the society and environment while satisfying various stakeholders’ interest and raising the corporate’s value and competitiveness.
We are aiming for the better future, by sharing the company’s profits with the employees, customers, partners, and communities.
We are aiming at offering more open relationships with our stakeholders, and bringing mutual benefits. Our cooperation with stakeholders would result in more profits as well as benefits to the society, economy, and environment.
With eco-friendly management, we are aiming at achieving sustainable management. For minimizing any adverse influence on the environment, we are dedicated to making continuous efforts and fulfilling our social responsibilities.
Company’s Social Responsibilities
- - Shareholders’ values
- - Sales
- - Operation efficiency
- - Capital accessibility
- - Ethics, value, and principle
- - Resonsible management and transparency
- - Mutual growth with stakeholders
- - Environmental process
- - Environmental product
Innovative and creative accomplishmentnew technology, expanding to new market, product/process/structure innovation
Why sustainable management is important?
- It is considered to be a map for business management of today in which interdependency becomes stronger.
- It provides a new method to protect a company against the environmental, financial, and social crisis.
- It raises the efficiency and productivity of resources and allows the development of new products and services, in turn pioneering a new market.
- It improves a company’s reputation and image and raises the spirit and ethics of employees, in turn maintaining its customers’ loyalty to the company.
- It guides a path with which a company and a manager can secure a long-term success.