We are constantly trying to operate eco-friendly business in order to minimize any adverse effects on environment.
Obtained the FSC Recycled 100% International Certification (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Forest management certification program operated by the international stewardship council
- Certified 100% recycled pulp product
- The certification is subject to the annual evaluation (2010 ~ till now)
- Certified products: newsprint, wrapping and packaging paper
Use sustainable resources
- Use 100% recycled paper for every product
- By using an average of 750 tons of recycled paper a day, protecting the woods
(pine tree protection effect: 13,000 trees a day (30-year-old pine 17 trees x 750)
- By substituting pulp with 100% recycled pulp, We are at the forefront in leading the recycling of used paper.
Energy Reduction & Environment Protection
For our production processes, we have raised the raw material utilization rate and energy efficiency and minimized the emission of waste materials and harmful materials
- - Dedicated team(environment energy team) is operated, flexible operation of production facilities by suitable timing: flexible operation of production facilities
- - Reduced emission of greenhouse gas, electric power saving facilities
- - With consistent investments on eco-friendly facilities (furnace, cogeneration plant), we are dedicated at complying with the applicable environment regulations and minimizing the emission of harmful substance
- - Operating the air pollutant monitoring system (TMS)
- - Setting the criterion for the amount of water for use and the water purity control.
- - Minimizing environmental issues by complying with environment regulations and engaging in environment improvement activities
- - Recycling of waste (sludge, waste synthetic resin) and resources: the amount of fossil fuel for use is reduced
- - Waste sorting: the energy recovery rate and recycling rate are enhanced.